Make your home page SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
All India Guide

Home « Business & Economy « Automobiles Spare Parts

Engine Sleeves


Your Fullname:


Email Address:

Your Mobile:

Please Explain:

Please Verify:
verification image, type it in the box

Related CategoriesTrusted Suppliers
Worldtell Traders-Railway Loco Engine

Bellow Connector
View all products
Arsh Tools Manufacturing Company

Dies for Dry Wall
View all products
S. M. International

Motor Mount
View all products

Motor Mount
Manufacturer and exporters of engine sleeves and other automobile accessories.
Address : 22\3, Pandit Motilal Nehru Road , Agra, Uttar Pradesh - 282 004 India
Phone No. : 2852188/3099569 Fax : 2519090

Grindlays Engine Parts Pvt. Ltd. is connected to a lots of companies, some of these companies include Bajaj, Deawoo, Honda, Hyundai, Mahindra, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Mazda, Suzuki, Toyota, Tata, Yamaha etc…Their International customers include some of the well-known American and European companies such as Audi, Austin, BMW, Fordson, General Motors, Clayton, Land Rover, Renault, Mercedes Benz, Vespa, Volvo, Jaguar, Volkswagen, Fiat, Ford etc…The companys wide acclaim over the world can be attributed to the high quality products offered at competitive prices in short delivery times. The companys 80% of the market is involved in export of these auto parts while the remaining 20% is focused on the indigenous market of India.
Address : Plot No. 869, Part-a, Mie , Bahadurgarh, Haryana - India
Phone No. : 91-1276-645450 Fax : 01276267869
» Send Enquiry to Grindlaysindia

Mahesh Diesel Parts
we are manufacturers of diesel engine spare, cylinder liners, engine valves, air cooled blocks for diesel engine etc.
Address : Rajkot , Rajkot, Gujarat - 360002 India
Phone No. : 91-9374105253
» Send Enquiry to Mahesh Diesel Parts

Ningbo Jiangbei Flying International Trading Co.,ltd
Manufacturing and exporting, trading company specialized in supplying auto parts, motorcycle parts and truck parts in domestic and oversea market.
Address : Room 1108, Yaojiangxindu Building,165-6 Changyang Road(e.), Hongtang, Ningbo , Ningbo, Zhejiang - 315033 China
Phone No. : 86-574-83092961 Fax : 86-574-83092961
» Send Enquiry to Ningbo Jiangbei Flying International Trading Co.,ltd

Sagar Manufacturers
Manufacturers and exporters of deisel engines, all kinda of fastener items, 3 wheelers, hardware items and many more.
Address : Maninagar, Mavdi Plot , Rajkot, Gujarat - 360004 India
Phone No. : 91-281-2386312
» Send Enquiry to Sagar Manufacturers

Tayyaba Spare Parts
We are leading supplier, distributor, manufacturer, exporter, wholesaler and retailer of leyland spares, cylinder liner sleeves, engine block, block engine liner pistons, etc.
Address : 70/ 80, Imamwada Road, Saboo Sadick Compound, Shop No. 10 , Mumbai, Maharashtra - India
Phone No. : +(91)-(22)-23709068
» Send Enquiry to Tayyaba Spare Parts

  Search :